question

dhruvkumar avatar image
dhruvkumar asked

Multiplus not working after battery discharges

Lithium batteries discharged and turned off 2 nights simultaneously and the connected Multiplus 12/800 stopped working. I wasn't able to turn it on using remote console so tried with physical switches but no luck.
Tried disconnecting and connecting the battery back - nothing changed.

There are no alarms or notifications - Status 'unknown' on the remote console.

There is no AC input - I live on a canal boat with solar as the main source of power.

multiplus ve.bus
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

The multi can't work without power. And, from memory it won't restart unless the battery voltage is over the minimum set in the multi. What happens when the batteries are properly charged by solar?

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

dhruvkumar avatar image dhruvkumar commented ·
Batteries are well charged now - don't know the exact SoC because they haven't reached 100%.

I cannot even connect to the multiples anymore cause it just doesn't show up in the system. Usually i use VRM to update the settings but it's not possible anymore. Do i need to connect the USB directly to computer?
0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic