question

gainestr avatar image
gainestr asked

VE.Smart networking not showing connection

1dd6652d-3168-4624-a0b1-7df323da6317.pngRunning VictronConnect v5.73beta1

All devices configured properly using VE.Smart connect. They are showing a connection in the VE.Smart connection settings screen but when the icon is tapped on the status screen, it shows that it is waiting for a connection. You can see behind the pop up that the battery temperature is being transmitted so I know it’s working but why is it showing that it’s waiting for a connection? This used to work and tell me what information it was receiving. I’ve tried disabling and re-enabling as well as deleting and creating a new network using a different name. It still shows that it’s waiting for a connection and I’m wondering why this is sometimes I see a drift between the reported battery voltages between the SmartShunt and the SCC.

VE.Smart Network
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
gainestr avatar image
gainestr answered ·

I discovered that DVCC got turned on somehow causing the above issue. I don’t ever recall turning it on but maybe playing around it happened inadvertently. I’m not even certain what DVCC is and what it does. Time to read the manual.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

VE.Smart Networking Manual