question

ahmet avatar image
ahmet asked

Cerbo GX, Multiplus GUI Usability fail, how to solve?

Hi have an cerbo gx and 2x multiplus 12/3000 in parallel configuration in use.
Test was done with Cerbo FW 2.89 release and 2.90/22 beta and FW497 on both multiplus

What works:I can switch the mode of multiplus via vrm portal and in the menu section of cerbo!

What doesnt works: Can`t switch the mode in the grafical UI, nothing happends when I touch on multiplus

My question here: does this belongs to me? if so where is my mistake, if not when will be the solution available?

Thx, Ahmet

cerbo gx
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

ahmet avatar image ahmet commented ·
one comment in addition, initial installation was with an digital multi control, worked fine. have disconnected DMC and switch over to cerbo gx and have that issue as described.
0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
wkirby avatar image
wkirby answered ·

There is no control graphical overview page, it is for viewing. When you want to change the mode then you can do it from the menu screens. That is the normal functionality.

If you want to add functionality yourself then there is Guimods option. Bear in mind the is not officially supported, but it may be what you want.
Use the search box at the top to look for Guimods or also check threads in the modifications section.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

johanndo avatar image
johanndo answered ·

standard firmware doesn't support touch control of the Multiplus, only by unsuported modifications like thisimg-20220813-090736.jpg

1 comment
2 |3000

snoobler avatar image snoobler commented ·
That's luscious.

0 Likes 0 ·