question

pegaze-le-van avatar image
pegaze-le-van asked

Connection cerbo GX and Converter Phoenix 12v/3000VA

Hello everyone, I am using the translator to ask my question, I hope it will be good. In the development of a van, I want to install a cerbo GX. and a phoenix converter, in addition to other elements such as the MPPT, a blue smart charger, a BMV 712 and an orion charger. My question is: what will the GX screen tell me, because all the diagrams found show me that it is a multiplus which is connected to the cerbo GX and not a Phoenix converter. Otherwise the second possibility is to put 2 multiplus 1600 VA in parallel, but it takes a lot of space. Thank you for your help

cerbo gx
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

5 Answers
Thierry Cortassa (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Thierry Cortassa (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

bonjour

vous êtes dans la section francophone donc pas besoin de traduire :)

l'affichage montrera un multiplus avec l'ac in déconnectée. Vous aurez bien les infos de conso et tension du convertisseur

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

pegaze-le-van answered ·

Bonjour, très bien je vous remercie

2 |3000

pegaze-le-van answered ·

Vous me conseillerez un phoenix 3000 VA ou un multi plus 3000 VA. pour mon installation ?

2 |3000

Thierry Cortassa (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Thierry Cortassa (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

si vous voulez recharger occasionnellement avec un réseau ou un groupe alors le multiplus est intéressant sinon le phoenix suffit !

2 |3000

pegaze-le-van answered ·

Oui, je vais recharger occasionnellement, mais je voulais prendre un blue smart phoenix 12V/30 A, cruel dilemme ...

2 |3000