question

davidv avatar image
davidv asked

Ev charging station automatique mode

Hello

I like charge my car with automatique mode.

I connect car with ev charging station, i start automatique mode, after this a car bloque process charge.

With manuel mode no problème it's ok.

My système is an ESS 3 phases

CCGX version: 2.89

Ev-charging station version: 1.22

Véhicule: Audi Q4 E-TRON

Can you help me please ?

ev charging station
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

5 Answers
davidv avatar image
davidv answered ·

Does EV Charging station use IEC 15118.2 protocol?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

modian avatar image
modian answered ·

If you are not feeding into the grid the EVCS could actually not used in automatic mode. I have the same issue with my ESS and EVCS. As far as I understood its will come (hopefully) in a future release

2 |3000

davidv avatar image
davidv answered ·

Hello Community,

I installed firmware V1.26

This improves the automatic mode of the charging station.

Thank's Victron staff

For a future, It is possible to add a new setting: Max power storage batteries?

Have a good day.

2 |3000

eleusis avatar image
eleusis answered ·

Resurrecting old thread, but is it still the case that automatic mode only works when back feeding to grid and ess mode?

2 |3000

greendovefarms avatar image
greendovefarms answered ·

I dont have any problems running in automatic mode and system is totally off grid

Maybe I have different settings loaded into the EV charger

2 |3000