question

ctate970 avatar image
ctate970 asked

MultiPlus 12/3000/120-50 120V Issue

I have a MultiPlus 12/3000/120-50 120V and it only works while plugged in. Inverter works while plugged in only. When i unplug from the wall it wont switch over to invert. This seems to have started after I had a low battery alarm.

multiplus ve.bus
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
simon-ytterbom avatar image
simon-ytterbom answered ·

@ctate970

A few things to check.
- Is the Multi in ON position (don’t forget to check the switch on the multi and on DMC or Cerbo). If in Charge only, this sounds normal.
- What is the battery voltage vs voltage at the DC terminal of the Multi? Are they the same? Perhaps there is a cable issue inbetween Multi and battery? This test is easiest if you are loading the Multi (e.g. charging the batteries in this case).

-if not, I would contact your distributor to have them help you further as there could be more components than just the multi in this case to look at.

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

ctate970 avatar image ctate970 commented ·
Multi is on at the unit and on the CCGX. Voltage is the same at the Multi and the batteries.
0 Likes 0 ·
twslc avatar image twslc ctate970 commented ·
@ctate970 I have the same issue you originally asked.... did you ever find a fix for that? thanks!
0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic