question

pyves avatar image
pyves asked

multiplus 12/1200/50 charger light flashing

Hi, I used VE Configure to configure my Multiplus 12/1200/50 and when I send the modification to it, the charger light started to flash. And now, I even cannot to connect back to it, even when using Victron connect. Any idea why ? Before doing the VE Configure, the multiplus was working fine, but wanted to select the right battery model (lithium).

Thanks for your help

multiplus ve.bus
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

install the victron toolkit app. and then look at what the flashing led lights mean.

then this will give you a idea as to what to do, or report back here with a screen capture of the error

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

jbroo avatar image
jbroo answered ·

I have the same problem after changing the inverter dipswitches to the Lithium battery setting. I've checked the app above and there's no info for this model at all. Did OP resolve this issue, and how?

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic