question

juliaf avatar image
juliaf asked

2 Multiplus 2 and 1 Quattro 2 for 3 Phase System?

Hello,

I plan to expand my system to three phases. I currently have one Multiplus 2. Since I would like to add our existing 1 phase generator, I was thinking about adding a Quattro 2 and another Multiplus to build a 3 Phase system.

Can I build a 3 Phase System with 2x Multiplus 2 (on L2 and L3) and 1 Quattro 2 (on L1)?

When in normal operation all systems would be connected to the grid. In Case of an power outage when our (DC coupled) PV wouldn't supply enough energy, the generator on the Quattro 2 would charge the batteries and supply L1 while the two Multipluses supply L2&3 via the battery.

Multiplus-IIMultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

juliaf avatar image
juliaf answered ·

Allright, thank you. So I would need 3 Multiplus 2 and an Battery charger for the generator to make it work or feed in after the inverter and set one Multi up to have an AC Source on the AC Out... Just like an DC Coupled Solar Inverter.

2 |3000