question

mk1 avatar image
mk1 asked

how connect genset ATS to quattro II with cerbo gx

Hey need help, Anyone knows how to connect genset deawoo ( https://daewoo-power.com/multicatalog/item/daewoo_ddae_9000dxe-3/) to input 2 in quattro II system ( 3 fase).

Do i need specific 5 pin cable to ATS and connect to cerbo gx for start/ stop comunication ??

Generatorquattro 10kva
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mk1 avatar image mk1 commented ·

this is genset ATS socket

1658487978114.png

0 Likes 0 ·
1658487978114.png (1.9 MiB)
3 Answers
mk1 avatar image
mk1 answered ·

can anyone help ?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mk1 avatar image
mk1 answered ·

anyone ? anyone ?

2 |3000

CristiMV avatar image
CristiMV answered ·

Sharing my experience, connecting a single phase Kipor generator together with its ATS. The power output of the generator is connected to Ac-IN1 of the Quattro. The power monitoring for the ATS is done based on the Quattro AC-Out2, but via a relay which is controlled by the GX device. So, when the criteria is reached by the GX device (no grid and batteries SoC lower than x%, or the monthly maintenance running), the GX device via one of the on-board relays is controlling another relay which can handle 240V output and cuts the power to the ATS input...and at that moment the ATS thinks that the grid is off, and starts the generator. I hope I've managed to explain the how-to. Unfortunately I don;t have a scheme to share, but I think you got the point.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

MultiPlus Generator FAQ

GX - Generator auto start/stop

Automatic Generator start/stop

Hybrid Generators

Virtual switch - Generator start/stop