question

edde avatar image
edde asked

Multiplus 12/1600/70 Settings for Liontron

Hello, 
I am currently installing the new electrical system in my camper.

Among other things, the Multiplus 12/1600/70 is integrated.

Everything is wired correctly, also fits, for example, the circuit diagram that can be downloaded from the Multiplus.

The Multi is operated with a Liontron 100 ah LiFePo. (I know, relatively small. But the plan is to only use the inverter for a very short time).

After setting the multi with the DIP switches, I wanted to include it in the system.

It didn´t start the right way.

I then hooked the multi directly to the battery and it worked. After that, other components were gradually clamped (e.g. Orion TR and MPPT) and it still worked.

But now it is the case that it actually works in the system, but sporadically switches off completely.

The BMS of the Liontron also malfunctions.

Does the Multi still have to be set to the Liontron battery? If so, only possible via the MK3 interface?

I hope you may have some experience with this.

Many greetings,

Frederick
multiplus ve.bus
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
seb71 avatar image
seb71 answered ·

Not sure what the issue is (you also say that the BMS is malfunctioning), but you must configure the inverter settings. The defaults are for a lead-acid battery, so not suitable at all for LiFePO4.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

edde avatar image
edde answered ·

Hi,

i used the DIP-Switches to set up the multiplus.

But is it possible, that i have to make some other settings? I ordered the MK3 interface. Is it possible to make some troubleshooting and see the failure with the app?

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic