question

pmarine avatar image
pmarine asked

Cerbo GX WiFi Failure

Hi I have a Cerbo GX with GX70 that has just recently developed an issue with connecting to WiFi. The unit will attempt to connect to the WiFi network and will show a flashing WiFi symbol but will do this for about 15 seconds and then stop. The satus will show "connecting" and then typically failed afterwars. I have completed the following. 1. Reset the vessels gateway network several times. 2. Reset the Cerbo network settings via reset button 2-3 times. 3. Performed the factory default reset using the SD card reset procedure. 4. Updated the firmware via SD card to latest version 5. Attempted to connect the system to two different hotspots, no success. I've seen on the forum the service bulletin about the GX50 HDMI connector issue, thank you for your honesty on that by the way Victron, I wanted to see if this issue I am seeing could be the same? What I don't fully understand is that the system has been online for about 3 months but I have notived some dropout with VRM connectivity so it's not totally stable. Is there any data log that would confirm this issue is the same. Thank you for your help.

cerbo gx
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers