question

oliverb avatar image
oliverb asked

Integration of Wind Turbine into existing Solar Installation (Victron/Fronius)

Hello everyone,

i would like to integrate a wind turbine from "TESUP" Link into my system. I got the following setup:

Grid connected Multiplus II with 10x PylonTech US2000C and a Fronius 8.2-1 on the AC-Out1 (which is connected to the rest of the house). Could someone tell me what the best way is to integrate the Wind Turbine into this sytem ? Should i buy another AC Inverter from Fronius? Can i connect a 2nd Inverter that TESUP offers at the AC-Out1 in Parallel to the Fronius ? Would it be better to connect their DC inverter directly to the batteries ? I have no idea what parts i should source for this project so any help is greatly appreciated. Please feel free to link/offer me alternative Turbines.

Best regards,
Oliver

solar-installation1.png

Multiplus-IIHydro and Wind Power
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
houser avatar image
houser answered ·

Curious about Tesup. Did you do this?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

oliverb avatar image
oliverb answered ·

No, i have not ordered the system as i have no idea how to integrate it or what is needed. I wasn't able to find a proper technician either who could tell me. Still hoping to get some replies here.

1 comment
2 |3000

sean avatar image sean commented ·
If you read the Trustpilot reviews, you'll be very glad that you didn't.
1 Like 1 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

MultiPlus-II Product page 

MultiPlus-II Manual

MultiPlus-II 230V Datasheet 

VE.Bus Error codes