question

jistjad avatar image
jistjad asked

Lynx Distributor - all red lights for fuses with yellow power light

Hi there,

I am having some issues with my Lynx Distributor. All the fuses are marked as red and the power button is marked as orange, however my electrical equipment is still being powered. I thought initially, based on the manual that it was due to lack of power going to the positive bus bar, but like I said, everything is working fine and the battery is at the correct voltage. I even replaced one of the fuses, just in case, and that too is now red.

Is this a rare problem? I can't seem to see anything online about it. Just want to see my little green light again :)

lynx distributor
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
downgrader avatar image
downgrader answered ·

I too am having this issue. I have a 24v system and am using a 24v to 5v down converter to power the rj11 jack for the LEDs.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

pagb avatar image
pagb answered ·

Same issue here - brand new install using 12v to 5v buck converter for power. All fuse lights are red and power light is yellow.

2 |3000