question

luphi avatar image
luphi asked

Comworks SuperSense TireCheck (TPMS)

All,

I'm really pleased with the Comworks SuperSense tank level sensors. They fit perfectly into the Cerbo installation of my camper van.

Also the Ruuvi Tags do.

Now I'm wondering if one could also integrate the Comworks SuperSense TireCheck (TPMS) sensors, which are bluetooth devices like the Ruuvis.

Cheers,

luphi

feature requestsensor
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
netweb avatar image
netweb answered ·

As mentioned in this thread where support for BLE Gas Tank & Water level sensors from http://mopeka.com/products/ will landing soon the devices need to support unencrypted bluetooth advertising, so that would be the first step in determining if Comworks SuperSense TireCheck (TPMS) sensors could be supported…

I’ve been looking into this subject myself, I started this thread a while ago, not much details there, but its of interest to me.

I in fact just a couple of hours ago I purchased these BLE 5.0 TPMS sensors from Aliexpress based on this open source project as if these can be supported I’m expecting these devices are advertising unencrypted Bluetooth advertisements, fingers crossed they do.

I’ll give these a test, and hopefully can integrate them into Home Assistant via ESPHome or similar, if that works the next step will be to see if they can nitrate with Victron Venus’.

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

netsrac27 avatar image netsrac27 commented ·
Any updates on your Aliexpress sensors?
0 Likes 0 ·
Philip avatar image Philip commented ·
Any updates on your TPMS system ? Does it work with MQTT ?
0 Likes 0 ·
stepir avatar image
stepir answered ·

I wish BLE TPMS sensors too to be available on the CERBO. As @netweb I'm too running OpenMQTTGateway but with having a more tight integration.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

The feature requests topic tag can help Victron R&D find feature suggestions for products. 

There are many factors that go into the Victron product roadmap, and feedback from end-users can help.