question

scottd avatar image
scottd asked

Easy Solar 12v 1600 Battery monitoring and Profile on Shore power.

Hello All,

My easy solar is plugged into shore power. My Lithium batteries are float at 13.3V and the state is saying "Storage" I have smart shunt also in the system and a CerboGX. The shunt is selected as the battery monitor. Reading some documentation. Should I have DVCC enabled? I have Itechworld 2x 200amp hour batteries installed. The VEbus configuration guide seems to indicate that I need to enable.

10.1.6. Battery capacity

10.1.7. State of charge when bulk finished

10.1.8. Charge efficiency

10.4.10. Lithium battery mode

Is this something support can enable from remote on the VRM portal?

My specific batteries are not on the approved qualified list. If DVCC is enabled will it pull the settings from the MPPT that are configured for Lithium? In order to set these settings "if support are unable to from remote." I will need to purchase a cable for VEConnect?

EasySolar All-in-One
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
klim8skeptic avatar image
klim8skeptic answered ·

You can configure the multiplus using VRM remote configure.

You can use DVCC for your dumb batteries, read the DVCC manual.

The VEbus configuration guide seems to indicate that I need to enable.

You have a smartshunt/bmv? Use this for your Soc readings/settings. >BMV Youtube tutorial.<<link.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

scottd avatar image scottd commented ·
Thank you so much for all your help. This is really new to me and your help has assisted me in my understanding a lot. So thanks!
0 Likes 0 ·