nimrod asked

Do I need a Digital Multi Control for my configuration

I Have a
easysolar II GX 24/3000.
VE-BMS. BMV 700.
LiFePO4 Battery 25,6V/100Ah Smart.
1.5kw of PV
grid possible

I don't understand if i have to buy a DMC for driving the bms or if the easysolar gx deed it?

Thanks

multiplus ve.bus
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@Nimrod

The easy solar 2 GX has a built in GX device that means you dont need the Cerbo or any other gx device.

See the picture of the unit.

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

nimrod avatar image nimrod commented ·

Great thank you !
I'm also wondering why the ve-bms need DMC for a multiplus? Is it possible to plug together a lifepo4 smart with ve.bms with multiplus 24/3000 (not multiplus II nor GX) without DMC???

thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ nimrod commented ·
As @SouthsidePH

It does not need one, but they are awesome for remote switching if that is what you want.

1 Like 1 ·
southsideph avatar image
southsideph answered ·

You don't need a digital multi-Control, I use one in the campervan as i don't use Touch 50, Use Android Tablet, but I have a DMC because i want to be able to adjust the current limit depending if on shore power/grid or generator. Also allows me to selectively switch between inverter/charger and off without connecting to Cerbo.

Hope this helps

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic