question

fesolar avatar image
fesolar asked

ess and smart battery

hy all

i have a little probleme in a ess systeme (may be resolved today by updating firmwar !).

i have a question about parameters for smart lithium battery.

in different documentation we can found for the recomanded cut off vallue to put in the ess assistant (in byd documentation for exemple).

i don't found any think about this for the victron smart battery.

in my case i have 4 x160Ah victron smart lithium battery and a multiplus 48v .

so, can you tel us what you recomand in cut off value(ess assistant) and for the charge efficiancy (general item in the ve config)?

best regards

Lithium Battery
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

Has it been solved with the firmware update ???

The figures you are requesting will depend on Max loads /amp /current draws and the inverter size etc

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

fesolar avatar image
fesolar answered ·

off course, but for exemple, for byd, all values of the dynamic cut off are set to 47V.

for our problem, not yet because the system is in our office an my colegue had to update the systeme this week end but don't found the time to do it !

may be tomorow !

best regards

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic