Released today. Beta aka candidate feed is unchanged: still v2.90~something.
All the best, Matthijs
Venus OS v2.86 released
- Fix communication loss issues with EV Charger
- MFD HTML5 App: Fix white screen Simrad NSX 3007, 3009 & 3012 MFDs
- Add support for new Carlo Gavazzi EM530 and EM540 meters, sub-families X and PFC. Part numbers: EM530DINAV53XS1X, EM530DINAV53XS1PFC, EM540DINAV23XS1X, EM540DINAV23XS1PFC. For now, these mainly serve as an alternative for the EM24DINAV53DISX meter, not stocked by Victron, and the recommend meter for larger systems (> 65A per phase).
- MPPT RS Fix issue with daily tracker history retrieval
- Per Venus OS v2.86, EV Charging stations with firmware version older than 1.21 are no longer properly detected. The charging station will continuously appear and disappear. A new Venus OS version that fixes this, v2.87, is expected within a few days. Meanwhile as a work around, downgrade the GX device to v2.85. At this moment the system will work again. Now, using Remote firmware updates on VRM, update the Charging station. And thereafter update the GX device back to v2.86.