question

daveykavey avatar image
daveykavey asked

Does Anyone know how to obtain replacement for the mounting plate for the MultiPlus 3000W Inverter 12V DC?

Hello, I ordered my Victron MultiPlus 120Amp Charger and 3000W Inverter 12V DC several months ago and am now finally installing it. However, I have misplaced the blue mounting plate that comes with the unit, does anyone know how to obtain a replacement? ebay, google, this forum, etc have thus far returned no answers and am hoping there is a way to get one.

Multiplus-IIinstallation
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
Jason - UK avatar image
Jason - UK answered ·
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

klim8skeptic avatar image klim8skeptic ♦ commented ·
Super hi res photo. :)
0 Likes 0 ·
klim8skeptic avatar image
klim8skeptic answered ·

Have a look at appendix G of the manual. Make your own.

bracket.png

bracket.png (47.2 KiB)
2 |3000

kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

It's not the sort of thing that's generally needed alone. Try your dealer, must be a way.

2 |3000

Jason - UK avatar image
Jason - UK answered ·

@daveykavey this one, you can buy it on the above link. 3000.jpg

3000.jpg (479.1 KiB)
2 |3000

Related Resources

MultiPlus-II Product page 

MultiPlus-II Manual

MultiPlus-II 230V Datasheet 

VE.Bus Error codes

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic