question

sunshinepower avatar image
sunshinepower asked

AES not working

I have set up a 2 phase system with 2 Quattros, only to find that the aes does not work. Looking a little deeper I find that AES settings will be ignored when the device is part of a VE.Bus system.

How can I get AES to work while being a part of a VE.Bus system as the amount of energy consumed is so great being 120 watts per inverter thats a total of 240 watts while they are doing nothing thats 5760 watts a day that I was unaware of due to the misleading information on the technical specifications data sheet which states 55 watts which in my case should be 110 watts.

At the moment the stand by draw is so great and so out of misleading specifications that it is not really acceptable. I also do not see anything on the data sheet that AES will not work as part of VE.Bus system which is needed for multi phase or parallel set up. I also expected to be able to use this function with my 2 phase set up.

aes
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
klim8skeptic avatar image
klim8skeptic answered ·

The manual I looked at was pretty clear.

aes.png

aes.png (48.2 KiB)
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

sunshinepower avatar image sunshinepower commented ·

Quite sure its not on data sheet.

Just seen it on page 13 of Quattro manual.

However can this be changed at all now or in future

0 Likes 0 ·
sunshinepower avatar image
sunshinepower answered ·

I would like to know why AES cannot be used with VE.Bus system and if in the future this will change where by it will be possible.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic