question

ako avatar image
ako asked

Remote consul link lost

I have registered and added my new Cerbo GX and through the remote consul set the correct date/time and my location . I have my Cerbo GX and Multiplus showing on Victrons VRM and both worked perfectly except i needed to set up the parameters on the Multiplus and read that i have to enable 2 way communication as it was disabled . Somehow i managed to turn off Remote Consul which i found the best way to view the system and make adjustments through its settings menu , now the option in the menu has gone and i dont know how to replace it or to select 2 way communication as it appears t be through the Remote consul .opera-snapshot-2022-05-15-175603-vrmvictronenergyc.png

I seem to be in catch 22 , cant enable 2 way communication without Remote consul and cant enable remote consul or ask anyone to look at my system without the Remote consul .

Would really appreciate any help in reinstalling it or the method of changings the settings .

Update , While looking at the screenshot i posted here i noticed the IP address was a hyperlink so i clicked it and the settings options al popped up including the ones i need to set so now al changed and sorted now , just posted this incase it might help someone else one day .

cerbo gx
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers