question

Josep morancho avatar image
Josep morancho asked

VE.bus information does not show battery temperature

I have moved the tempersture sensor from my Multiplus Compact inverter to the Cerbo GX as I need to use the temperature value to teigger the Cerbo relay.

Now the battery temperature is missing form the VE.Bus information showed in VRM.

As my and my SmartSolar are connected to Cerbo GX, I understood that battery temperature is shared by Cerbo to all connected devices. Isn't it?

Thanks

fa4d2064-b2a1-4f90-b4fd-be0d597f8e32.jpeg

cc3be5b9-2264-4795-b30e-f8ae14dfa6fc.png

cerbo gx
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
ako avatar image
ako answered ·

I did exactly what you did , used Temperature sensor that came with the Multiplus on the Cerbo . Have you turned on DVCC on the Cerbo settings and turned on STS (Shared Temperature Sense ), the option to use Temperature sensor on other equipment .

You might find that you need to adjust the temperature offset by quite a few degrees , i needed to reduce the reading by -8 degrees to align with the correct known temperature .

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.