question

darylpete avatar image
darylpete asked

Can I get some help pairing my smart solar mppt 75-15

I have an MP pt-70 5-15 controller I switched my iPhone so it'll longer pair with this phone it says the smart solar would like to pair with your iPhone enter the code shown on Smart solar I don't know where I would get that information does anybody know where I get the code to redo this so I can pair it up thank

smart solar set-up help
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Sarah avatar image
Sarah answered ·

The default code is 000000.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) avatar image
Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) answered ·

Hi,

Although the iPhone asks for a code that is shown, you should just fill in the PIN code that is set on the SmartSolar. When you never changed the pin code, it should still be "0000000", otherwise the pin code that you changed it to. When you can't remember the pin code, you can reset it to "000000" using the PUK code and the procedure described here: https://ve3.nl/VictronConnect_ResetPIN

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

2 |3000

elvis avatar image
elvis answered ·

Its not like a pair of headphones or a speaker.

You dont manually pair your phone with the solar controller.

Open the Victron app and let it search for your device.

Then it will ask for your code. 000000

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic