question

nostromo avatar image
nostromo asked

No current or power limit in scheduled charge mode

Does anyone know how to explain the setting of current or power in programmed charging mode ? Apparently there is no current or power limit.

powerassist
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@nostromo

The charge and current limit will be whatever the battery requires or asks the system for, limited by the input current limit and battery charging profile programmed into the grid tab of the inverter.

Or in some cases altered by the DVCC settings by the user.

Also each inverter has its own max current charging ability to the battery bank.

5 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

nostromo avatar image nostromo commented ·

@ Alexandra, I'll check again if limit is taken into account in sheduled programming mode.

0 Likes 0 ·
nostromo avatar image nostromo nostromo commented ·
@ Alexandra, do you check ?
0 Likes 0 ·
Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ nostromo commented ·
@nostromo

Do I check?

0 Likes 0 ·
nostromo avatar image nostromo Alexandra ♦ commented ·

@Alexandra . See your post on 16 April 2:45 PM, you tell that you will check if charge limit is taken into account in scheduled charge mode.

0 Likes 0 ·
Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ nostromo commented ·

From your reply I assumed you would check and see?

screenshot-20220523-195725.jpg

0 Likes 0 ·
nostromo avatar image
nostromo answered ·

@ Alexandra

Solution is to limit the input current limit of the inverter. No sexy solution, would be preferable to have a setting as per power limit as from the solar charger.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic