question

Erik Eken avatar image
Erik Eken asked

Why don't the dimmer function work on our Color control?

The light from the Color Control is always in max? And why is it always light up, no sleeping mode? I have tried to make changes in the meny but it don't change. It is upgraded the the lastest firmware.

CCGX Color Control
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

As far as I know the CCGX don't have a ambient light sensor to adjust the screen brightness, it can only be on or off.
But in the settings -> display & language should be a setting for the delay to switch off the screen.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Erik Eken avatar image
Erik Eken answered ·

When I'm in the settings -> "display off time" is in 10 sek but it is alway on, it's never down.

When I try to adjust the brightness it's alway maximum brightness even if I try to decrease it.

4 comments
2 |3000

Matthias Lange - DE avatar image Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·
Did you test other delays?

I think the CCGX don't have the ability to reduce the display brightness.

I will test it tomorrow at our test bench.

0 Likes 0 ·
Erik Eken avatar image Erik Eken Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·
I tested all delays with the same results. In my CCGX it is a slider above the "Display off time" to adjust the brightness.
0 Likes 0 ·
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image Matthias Lange - DE ♦ Erik Eken commented ·
@Erik Eken I tested it today at two CCGX.

At both I could adjust the brightness and the turn off delay.

So yous seems to be defective, you should contact the seller from whom you bought it to get a replacement.

0 Likes 0 ·
Erik Eken avatar image Erik Eken Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·
Thanks for your answer, I had contacted the seller and I suppose it will be replaced.
0 Likes 0 ·
Kevin Windrem avatar image
Kevin Windrem answered ·

Works on my CCGX. Tried on v2.84 and 2.73 plus it has worked on earlier versions

2 |3000