question

thomasw-1 avatar image
thomasw-1 asked

VRM improvement proposals

Hi @Teun Lassche ,

I like to mention 2 proposals, which I personally miss in VRM and consider them as quite useful:

Widget sort order on mobile view
Widgets in the advanced view can be sorted in desktop browser view. That sort order is stored and is reused for any later call of the advanced view.
In mobile view (on mobile phone or tablets) the sort order is completely different than that in desktop view, but unfortunately that view can't be sorted since the move icon is not offered in mobile view.
I would appreciate, if either desktop sort order would be also used in mobile view or if a separate order could be defined for mobile view.
1647076713650.png

VRM News flag
Although there are effectivly no further news since the last view on the VRM news, after every new login in VRM portal that icon indicates added news. Could you please store the latest call of that menu and indicate additional news, when effectivly added?
1647076837751.png

Cheers,
Thomas

VRM
1647076713650.png (19.6 KiB)
1647076837751.png (4.2 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
harold avatar image
harold answered ·
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

thomasw-1 avatar image
thomasw-1 answered ·

@mvader (Victron Energy) and @Izak (Victron Energy Staff) ,

My request is open since >6 months.
I would appreciate, if you could reply with brief comments and/or plans on these 2 issues?

Cheers,
Thomas

1 comment
2 |3000

nickdb avatar image nickdb ♦♦ commented ·

That isn't quite how it works here. While your topic may be read by someone, there is no obligation for anyone to respond nor to incorporate your requests.

There is a huge amount of dev going into the portal and like all things there are priorities- significant work has been required to support mobile widgets, the pending push notifications and some other much requested features..

You are unlikely to be the first to notice or mention the above and I am sure you will see improvements down the line.

1 Like 1 ·