question

ruccavan avatar image
ruccavan asked

Multiplus Compact 12/2000/50 has no AC output

I have turned on my DIY campervan electrical system for the first time (Multiplus Compact 12/2000/50 with Multi Control Panel, 300Ah Li-ion Batteries, Lynx distributor, BMV 712, Smart Solar MPPT 100/50, Orion Tr Smart 12/12/30). There is no AC output from the inverter. 14v DC input from Lynx is fine. The 15A shore power charged without any problem. Have updated the firmware and connected to Victron Connect. Any suggestions on how I can trouble shoot this?

ac
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·
@RuccaVan

Disconnect the DMC and see if the front rocker switch changes anything.

0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
ruccavan avatar image
ruccavan answered ·

Disconnecting the DMC did not resolve no AC output. Any other suggestions on how to trouble shoot this?

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·
@RuccaVan

When you connect using vicyron connect what information comes up there? If you cut power in does it show switching to inverting, are there relay clicks?

Lights on the front of the unit?

Checked you havent clamped on insulation on AC out wiring? Is there voltage on the terminals of AC out?

0 Likes 0 ·
ruccavan avatar image
ruccavan answered ·

When I connect to the batteries and turn on the Multiplus there is a single yellow flash from the middle light then no lights. No relays click. All connections clean without insulation in the way. Victron Connect For the Multiple shows an AC out circuit without current. It shows 13.45v battery but indicates low battery on the Victron Connect screen and sends low battery notifications. The BMV reports 100% SOC with 13.46v. The output from lynx and at the multiples DC input is 13.45v So it appears the MultiPlus is misinterpreting the voltage as low. I do not see anything in the Victron Connect settings to account for this. Any thoughts?

1 comment
2 |3000

Matthias Lange - DE avatar image Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·
Make some screenshots of the settings.
0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic