question

oliver-hutchison avatar image
oliver-hutchison asked

Cerbo GX replacement terminal blocks

Hello, I have managed to lose the power terminal block for my Cerbo GX so I'm looking to get a replacement but have no idea what the part is. There looks to be a few possible candidates when I look online.

As a short term fix I cannibalised the 8 way tank sender terminal block which was I was not using so would be nice to get a replacement for that too (I see there's a thread discussing this terminal block).

Cheers

cerbo gx
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
nebulight avatar image
nebulight answered ·

Here is the part number:

wj15edgkd-3.81

Wanjie is the name on the connector.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

oliver-hutchison answered ·

When I search for that part number I get lots of 4 pole terminals. The power connector on my Cerbo GX was a 2 pole.

There's also no hits for anyone actually selling the part.

2 comments
2 |3000

nebulight avatar image nebulight commented ·

Hmm, maybe someone at Victron can chime in, or maybe contact your dealer. Here is a crappy cell phone photo of the connector with part number:

1644210357167.png

0 Likes 0 ·
1644210357167.png (652.0 KiB)
oliver-hutchison avatar image oliver-hutchison nebulight commented ·
Thanks! That photo actually helps a lot.
1 Like 1 ·
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

Try you local Electronics store as the terminals are used on lots of other devices as well

Jcar or RS components - and other stores that sell electronic parts - this will be the quickest way to find a solution as I dont think many dealers would stock the plugs themselves.

Here is one link

https://fftech.en.made-in-china.com/product/aZjtVPHobmcI/China-High-Quality-3-5-3-8-5-0mm-Pitch-DIP-Type-Terminal-Cable-Connector-Termi-Blok-PCB-Terminal-Blocks.html

2 |3000

oliver-hutchison answered ·

Based on the 2 answers above I'll be tracking down a standard 3.81 pitch 2 pole terminal.

Thank you both.

1 comment
2 |3000

northtown2022 avatar image northtown2022 commented ·
Any luck finding these connectors in small quanity?
0 Likes 0 ·