question

hapibeli avatar image
hapibeli asked

I need a schematic for a 3 pole switch with a Cyrix-ct 120A and 2 batteries powered from an outboard

The image above is how Blue Sea would have the connections Without the Cyrix-ct connected.

Here is a 4 pole setup, but I need a schema for a 3 pole where the #2 Pole originally had the output to the fuse box and busbar. There is a Pole #1 and a middle pole of {#1 & #2}combined. I have the Cyrix connected between the positive terminals of the starter and house batteries. Thanks all. 2-battery-with-cyrix-ct-12a-4-pole-switch.png

Help
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

Presuming that you just want to parallel the batteries manually - if the cytrix is off

Edited (Modified drawing) Be carefull to NEVER turn the switch off with motor running or move the alternator wire off the common and put it on bat one otherwise the alternator may damage the loads

The switch should ALWAYS be on Bat 1 or Bat 2 or BOTH NEVER OFF when motor is running as thats the circuit thats supplying the loads and the charge to the default battery selected

1642840752441.png

1642840752441.png (156.5 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic