question

ron-monical avatar image
ron-monical asked

dual muliplus II wont connect to shore power

I have had 2 Multiplus II working in spit phase 180 for almost 10 months. Recently I bondocked for a couple of days then when I got to a rv park and hooked up the Multiplus's wouldnt connect to shore power but still work fine on inverter and my solar is still recharging batteries. I have a cerbo and overrule by remote is switched on but dont see any reason the cerbo would not allow the multis to pass thru. I can see my incoming power of 124 both legs at the multiplus and on the cerbo. but no connection i checked all the settings in the multis with the dongle and have changed several settings to no avail. I want to ask if anyone has a suggestion and if the i could of changed the communication mode in the cerbo by accident? would that cause my problem Thanks

shorepower
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

How is the split phase setting of the both MultiPlus?

120° ? 180° ? 240° ? Floating?

If the input phase shift doesn't match the settling of the MultiPlus' it won't connect.

1642622317752.png

1642622317752.png (29.8 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic