question

George Marcu avatar image
George Marcu asked

EasySolar 2 restart, GX broken

Hi, I have an Easysolar 2 which is restarting in the last few days every 2-3 minutes. During this time he does not read anything in VRM. I made all the available updates. I think the GX device built into EasySolar is defective. The problem is from 2-3 day aftre 2 month of working.
EasySolar All-in-One
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@GeorgeM

You meed to take it back to the supplier for a repair under warranty then.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

George Marcu answered ·

Also, I have to write login data ( mail/password ) each time in VRM app. Before it worked ok, the problem appeared 2-3 days ago.

I’ll contact the service next week

1 comment
2 |3000

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·
There were some recent updates to the VRM. But if you check the keep me logged in box you should be fine. Or at least mine is fine.
0 Likes 0 ·
George Marcu answered ·

I think this is the issue:

https://community.victronenergy.com/questions/82963/multiplus-ii-gx-reboots-every-2-min-on-its-own-bro.html

2 |3000