question

dexter avatar image
dexter asked

onan 2.5lp wiring to ccgx relay for autostart

Newb here so be gentle.. i have a 2018 Arctic fox 811 that i have installed 800w of solar on with all victron componants. Everything is installed and working as it should except for the wiring to the ccgx relay. I wired the momentary start stop onan remote switch to two crouzet mur3 timer relays as per the wiring diagram on the victron site but i am stuck at the two wires coming out of the crouzet relays that go to the ccgx relay. Do I need another automotive relay between the timed relays and ccgx? i don't understand the wires going to B+ and B- then to the ccgx. what is the rectangle box with the diagonal line?

CCGX Color Control
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
dexter avatar image
dexter answered ·

I figured it out.. I wired a 5 pin 12 relay to the two crozet relays. then used trigger wire on 5 pin to ccgx relay. then 12v positive to other side of ccgx relay.. works great

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

dexter avatar image
dexter answered ·

Here is my drawing of the wiring. I used a reg 5 pin automotive relay. It’s not showing but I installed a switch to power on the relays so there is no parasitic drainimage.jpg

image.jpg (3.2 MiB)
2 |3000