I see lots of questions on this ...and it would be nice to have a summary of a fix for the issue.
I have summarized from the various posts and know that there are 6 basic steps ( which have not resolved my problem)
1. Deleted all previously synced smart devices from the phone
2. Deleted the Victron Connect App
3. Hard Boot the iphone
4. Reloaded latest Victron App
5. In the App - all devices are displayed and are available to pair
6. Connect with the smart device (in the app) and it tries to sync and gets to the pairing mode (all of my devices us the default code: 000000) - I insert the code and it spins and then gives me "unable to pair" error with explanation telling me to do 1-5
Now here is where I get really confused with all the threads .....and PUK codes etc....so, can someone tell me what I can do to make this work?