question

Michael Ziegler avatar image
Michael Ziegler asked

MQTT-RPC - Unable to Connect to the PRC Broker - Configure not possible Error Code:#R2

unknown.pngWhen I try to connect on my Iphone via VRM portal ...I get this message? I can click through and there does not appear to be anything missing....anyone know what this is about?

VRM
unknown.png (150.0 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
jperez (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
jperez (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

There are not known issues regarding VRM remote connection. If connection used to work, this is probably a temporary error, try to connect later.

3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Michael Ziegler avatar image Michael Ziegler commented ·

Thank you for your response...I appreciate that someone is reading and responding.

The problem seems to have been solved with an update to the latest Firmware and hard reboot of the iphone
0 Likes 0 ·
Jeff Falardeau avatar image Jeff Falardeau Michael Ziegler commented ·
I get this frequently and am on the latest firmware.
0 Likes 0 ·
Michael Ziegler avatar image Michael Ziegler Jeff Falardeau commented ·
Yes...I get it all the time and nothing seems to be affected ....I just ignore it now
0 Likes 0 ·
ako avatar image
ako answered ·

Only just started to use Victron Connect yesterday and it looked like an excellent source for data , unfortunately today i got the same error message on my Android which worked perfectly for several hours the previous day . Tried the Laptop and it works perfectly , both are on LAN , rebooted Android phone and it solved the problem ..

2 |3000

stephenv avatar image
stephenv answered ·

Any suggestions on what you can try if you've already run all the firmware updates on victron equipment, PC and android phone and I'm still getting the same error?

2 |3000

sim-1 avatar image
sim-1 answered ·

Same error here on Android, after I let the screen sleep. I have to kill the app and restart to get back in. R Pi3B+ running firmware build date 20231030212506 connected to MPPT 100/20-48 via VE.direct USB cable.

Edit: Looks like if I disconnected from the MQTT device (I can be "connected" to the Pi only) and screen sleeps, no MQTT error.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic