question

diego quintero avatar image
diego quintero asked

Multiplus Constant Battery Discharge Current without relaxation

I have a system with a Multiplus and Venus and BMV.

I know that Victron Multiplus can only be control base on power input per phase ( or am I wrong?). However, is there a way to keep the current constant while the battery discharges?. In all the plots I see, the discharge current start changing to keep the power while the voltage is reduce, but this is not my goal, I just want to see the real battery capacity base on Current.

Thanks for your help.

Multiplus-IIESSinverter current draw
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

I think you need to add a BMV and shunt.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

kevgermany avatar image kevgermany ♦♦ commented ·
Sorry, missed your statement about BMV.

How is it wired/configured?

0 Likes 0 ·
diego quintero avatar image
diego quintero answered ·

Thanks for your help. Yes the system has an BMV.

I just want to create a DC plot with the multiplus in which the current is kept constant until the battery reaches the minimum voltage value without changing the current.

2 |3000

kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

VRM shows a plot of the battery in/out current measured by the BMV. It will also show battery voltage.

screenshot-20211217-232414.png

2 |3000