question

Garden Route SH avatar image
Garden Route SH asked

CCGX showing Zero on Grid & AC Loads

CCGX Color Control
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

6 Answers
markus avatar image
markus answered ·

Try to configure AC-input in Venus settings --> system setup.

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Garden Route SH avatar image Garden Route SH commented ·
please see video
0 Likes 0 ·
markus avatar image markus ♦♦ Garden Route SH commented ·

This is really strange.

try the "headphone trick".

plug in a 3.5mm headphone plug into the socket on the multiplus a few times and see if that helps.

could be, there is a contact stuck inside the socket, leading to the measurement errors.

0 Likes 0 ·
Garden Route SH answered ·

2 |3000

Garden Route SH answered ·

everything is connected all cabling is checked. when we put everything off and on again except the grid loads then the ac loads and pv charger is showing watts. when we put grid on the ac loads and pv charger falls away.

2 |3000

ejrossouw avatar image
ejrossouw answered ·

Do you have the grid code set? What are your ESS and inverter settings? Are you using the Multiplus as energy meter or do you have an external CT? Are all the household loads on the ACOUT?

PS - Out of curiosity, did I see correctly that you are not using an earth on the ACIN or ACOUT?

2 |3000

bbmz avatar image
bbmz answered ·

Are you using ESS? Is grid-export enabled? If not - could you try, to enable this and have a look, if PV production via MPPT is then starting up?

Honestly - at the moment I really don‘t have an idea, what‘s going on here… (except the missing ground)

2 |3000

jaqibar avatar image
jaqibar answered ·

@Garden Route SH . I have done an install with the exact problem, have my earths connected, first though t was the energy meter. Did you get around this problem, if so can you please tell as I am at a dead end.

2 |3000