I just bought an old camper van and there is a victron system built in. The battery (LiFePO4 12.8V/100Ah) is charged via alternator.
Now, I would also like to be able to charge the battery from a 220 wall socket.
What charger would you recommend?
These parts are already on board:
- Battery Management System VE.Bus BMS, 17724
- Smart Battery Protect 12/24V 65A, 18974
- Smart Battery Protect 12/24V-100A, 18975
- Lade-Wandler VCC 1212-30, 18017
- LiFePO4 Battery 12.8V/100Ah Smart, 1280Wh
Sorry, competely new to this.