question

letube avatar image
letube asked

Ac outputs multiplus 2

Hi I have a Multiplus 2 (3kw 12 v to 240v UK) I’m installing in a 1966 Citroen HY van which is being used as a Coffee van , I’m obviously wanting to run all appliances during day off the 12v battery bank but of an evening during battery recharging stage off residential 240v AC I’m wanting the fridges to stay live through the 240 AC in. Does this configuration mean that the circuit for the fridges has to be wired to AC 2 output and I’ll have to have a separate circuit and plug the fridges from AC1 circuit to AC 2 circuit every night or am I missing the trick here??

ac out 2
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
shaneyake avatar image
shaneyake answered ·

AC Input would be wired to your shore power plug.

AC1-OUT can be used to power everything. When grid is present it will pass the power from AC-IN to AC1-OUT. When no grid then the power will come from the battery.

AC2-OUT is optional and can be programed to turn on and off in different conditions.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic