question

freesurfer avatar image
freesurfer asked

Factory reset CCGX?

I bought a used CCGX where the previous owner's settings are still on there. I want to make sure that I get a fresh start where everything is set to its defaults and I only change what I want to change. In case the previous owner has changed some "rare case" specific settings that shouldn't be enabled.

Is there no factory reset option? Whether through the menus, or some other way through reinstalling the firmware image.

CCGX Color Control
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
markus avatar image
markus answered ·
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Deon avatar image
Deon answered ·

Here is the updated procedure - which does not work!

https://www.victronenergy.com/media/pg/CCGX/en/reset-to-factory-defaults-procedure.html

I have followed this proces after going back to V3.01 of the CCGX firmware.

I cannot confirm that anything has atually been reset, and the WIFI settings are still as I had it before the factory reset and reboots. Accoding to this process it should have been deleted.

Any advice please

2 |3000