question

philipr avatar image
philipr asked

No Output nodes available on multiplus

Hi! Just started a new Node red system on a Cerbo with a Multiplus -II 3000.

I've used both Node red and Multiplus-II before but with this installation its fighting back.

I can read input nodes from the multiples just fine, but when I try to use an output node on it, there's is none. The Solar charge output node works just fine.

What am I missing? The firmware is 481 (Newest is 489)

Skærmbillede 2021-11-02 kl. 13.55.54.png

Multiplus-IIcerbo gxNode-RED
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
philipr avatar image
philipr answered ·

Updating to 489 wasn't the solution.

3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Mark avatar image Mark ♦♦ commented ·
That is quite odd, are you using a recent version of Venus large image?

Have you tried rebooting the Cerbo to begin with?

Can you turn the MultiPlus on/off and adjust the AC input current limit from the Venus menu?
0 Likes 0 ·
philipr avatar image philipr Mark ♦♦ commented ·
Yes, newest version of the large image

Different types of reboots is done. The only thing I need to try is a complete reboot without the DMC panel attached and a reboot without the byd bms attached

0 Likes 0 ·
Mark avatar image Mark ♦♦ philipr commented ·

Ahh, the DMC would disable on/off and AC current control from the Venus user interface, I think that is likely the issue. Unplug the DMC and either reboot or do a VE.Bus system redetect - then check again via Node-RED.

0 Likes 0 ·
philipr avatar image
philipr answered ·

Turned out to be the DMC panel is blocking all communications from Node Red to the Multiples...

2 |3000