question

morgantm avatar image
morgantm asked

What Sensor for CAMEC water tank with GX Tank 140? any ideas

I have installed a full VICTRON system in caravan and trying to set up the GX Tank 140 sensors - I have used ENERDRIVE sensors but cannot find the lower and high Voltage to set - I have treid manually to to set this but cant get it right

Am I using the right sensors for a CAMEC 82 Lts water tank or is there a better sensor to fit to the GX

Any advice please

victron products
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
pwfarnell avatar image
pwfarnell answered ·

I found the following web page easily.

https://enerdrive.com.au/product/enerdrive-tank-senders/

If these are the correct ones, the float (rod) sensors are resistive and would connect to the Cerbo GX direct with 240 to 33 Ohms and the pressure sensors are voltage to be connected to the GX Tank 140 with 0.5 to 5.0V.

Is this what you were after or are you asking how to set the GX Tank 140 up. Note that you need the 2.70 firmware or above on the Venus device to run the GX Tank 140. Then the level senders appear in menu settings, I/O, analogue inputs and scroll down to "GX tank HQ2105VRX9R Input 1" to "GX tank HQ2105VRX9R input 4" and turn those on. They then appear in the device menu and can be set up from there.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

The BEP TS1 aultrasonic ones may also be usable, these can be set to 0-5v or 0-180 or 240-0 so very versatile units,

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic