question

lewie avatar image
lewie asked

battery protect modules leaking voltage?

Hi I’m hoping someone can help, I’m using the battery protect 65A module with the remote function connected to a switch, on the out-side I have an circuit board for a speed controller with power indicator LED, the issue I’m having is after I turn off the Victron module my controller is not properly turning off and a warning light remains lit, I measured a 2.5v 0.3mA still passing through the Victron out terminal after the switch on the remote is used.

Does anyone have any thoughts? I was expecting the Victron to completely cut the supply when switch remote terminal was used.

Battery Protect
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
bigbrosmo avatar image
bigbrosmo answered ·

Did you ever figure this out? I am having the same problem. There is a residual 2.5v when the BP "disconnects" but that's not enough to disable my relay. Why doesn't it, like, actually disconnect??

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

buri avatar image
buri answered ·

I have the same problem, using the 100A model. Any solution for this problem?

2 |3000