question

fgingat avatar image
fgingat asked

Victron ESS and Fronius, some questions ...

Hello

i'm a happy owner of an ESS composed of 3 multiplus 48/5000 and a lfp 48v 60kWh battery bank.

I wonder about the possibilities of "adding" an already existing PV field to the Victron ecosystem using a Fronius.
(this field is "autonomous" for the moment and with another inverter, so i have "overlap" on production with the victron, being in zero injection it creates me a lot of problems.. it's another subject ^^)

Some questions that remain unclear.

If I connect the Fronius to the AC IN, I am in zero feed but arrives an overproduction on the AC In side that I do not consume,
will the ESS system use this energy to switch my battery bank to charge mode or does the production reduce to match zero injection rules without using the solar juice to charge the battery bank?

If this is the case, do we agree that this would allow me to charge my batteries faster (if I am at the max load capacity at MPPT/DC side, it will add the charging part of the multiplus AC>DC)?

Can I use multiple Fronius on AC In? Thank you in advance for your return/links:)

Fronius
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic