question

Ingo avatar image
Ingo asked

Victron Community/Professional Manager - How do I change my email address on Victron Professional?

It seems the 'email address' field of Victron Professional is not an editable field. How do I go about getting that changed?

That said, the same goes for the Community 'Username' field also as it's tied to my original email address.

Edit: I managed to change the Community eMail and login ID but the Victron Professional site does not give you the option to either change it or even delete your account. Not very 21st century in this day and age.

victron community
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Ingo avatar image Ingo commented ·
Really?? No assistance to change my Victron Professional account email address?

0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hi, there is a lot of things modern here at Victron; but this one might be not so modern indeed. We're checking if it can be done and how.

You probably know this, but anyway: you can quite easily just make a new account with a email address.

Best regards, Matthijs

3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Ingo avatar image Ingo commented ·
Thanks Matthijs. A new account is indeed an option but I thought a quick change by the Site Manager might have been the better option currently as not to lose anyting that might be linked in the background to the old account.
0 Likes 0 ·
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image mvader (Victron Energy) ♦♦ Ingo commented ·
hi Ingo, its not easy for the sales managers; and not for IT to fix this either; otherwise it would've been fixed already.

Don't worry about it and just make a new one. There is not too much connected to it in the background; if anything at all.

0 Likes 0 ·
Ingo avatar image Ingo mvader (Victron Energy) ♦♦ commented ·
Perfect!!
0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic