question

alpinebound avatar image
alpinebound asked

Can the relay port on the mppt 150/70 be directly wired to the remote port on my battery protect disconnect

I would like to use the Bluetooth function on my charge controller to set the disconnect voltage and more importantly not turn back on in 90 seconds which the battery disconnect does. I noticed I could set hours and minutes delay in the mppt Bluetooth programming options for the relay port that's what allow me to bridge the terminals on the BP disconnect switch so it would not charge the capacitors on the inverter my last switch lasted 2 years and burned up there's three terminals on the relay mppt two terminals on the BP disconnect can those be wired to each other so I can use the Bluetooth on the mppt to manually cut off the battery disconnect this might be a dumb question but if anyone can help me not burn this up I appreciate it

Relay
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
wkirby avatar image
wkirby answered ·

Yes, use the C and NC if you want the BP normally on and then off upon relay activation.
If you would prefer the MPPT relay active to activate the BP, then use C and NO terminals.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic