question

svalvasori avatar image
svalvasori asked

Cerbo Alarm Reporting

WIthin Cerbo, is there a way to specify that alerts should be only emailed, and not displayed on the Cerbo screen? For me, I want to know if grid power is lost when I'm not at the boat - but I don't want the display to show an alert every time I disconnect from the dock or turn off the generator. I'm ok with the emails, but the display is not needed. Also, it seems it sets off a little alarm sound until it's acknowledged.

cerbo gx
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Steve Preston avatar image
Steve Preston answered ·

The audible alarm can be disabled within the Console configurations as shown in my photo. I do not believe that the Cerbo GX can send emails directly without being reprogrammed with specialized code. However, alarms can be configured within the VRM, and they are sent via email to any email address that is configured. In the VRM, look at "Settings" > "Alarm Rules" to set up the individual notifications that are wanted via email.noaudiblealarm.jpg

noaudiblealarm.jpg (88.5 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.