question

iainclements avatar image
iainclements asked

VRM Color GX - change admin

Hi @Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff)

I have seen on previous posts you have helped people to become admin of their Color CCGX. I am in same position - please can you send me further details on gaining full control? I have no reply from the dealer

Portal ID ec24b8de29f8

Thanks

Iain

CCGX Color Control
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi @iain.clements@gmail.com

did you contact your local Victron Sales agent?

https://www.victronenergy.com/contact

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

iainclements answered ·

Hi there - I've emailed both these people:

• Nigel Vincent
  • Phillip Gordon
2 |3000

iainclements answered ·

Hi @Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) - no reply yet from the UK sales management team - do you have any other way of getting full control on my Color GX please?

2 comments
2 |3000

Hi @iain.clements@gmail.com

You now have full access!

0 Likes 0 ·
iainclements avatar image iainclements Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ commented ·

Thank you @Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff)

Now hopefully I will be able to stop my Fronius appearing on 2 different Color CCGX setups - https://community.victronenergy.com/questions/101053/same-fronius-pv-inverter-appears-on-2-color-gx-set.html

0 Likes 0 ·
stewyl avatar image
stewyl answered ·

@Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) would you also be able to help me with same issue as above. ive tried contacting UK sales and proffesional support on getting access to the VRM device ive bought recently. Its setup on another account and the seller has said its been removed.

VRM ID : 6cecebbc97e1

2 |3000