Idea

chickennuggets avatar image
chickennuggets suggested

a few known ssid`s in cerbo gx

we manufacture motorhomes.

it would be good, if cerbo by default would connect to any unsecured networks, or a few networks by default. if it had the ssid and passwords saved.

for eg, we currently use something you will never forget for one of our ssid`s in the workshop so we can preload cerbo`s if the customers wifi ever fails, we can send them a hotspot dongle with "ChickenNuggets" and password qwertyuiop

ssid is case sensetive from what i read, but there is no more brains behind that.

if we all had "chickenNuggets" as our ssid and the same password, we would have access to wifi wherever we went :)

is it possible to have something like this loaded in? perhaps in the next firmware update a bunch of common ssid`s and passwords preloaded?

even i think, starlink would be a common one right?

or the ability to make it connect to any unsecured network?

is there a security risk im not aware of?

-Matt from Australia.

cerbo gx
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Comment

Michelle Konzack avatar image
Michelle Konzack commented

It take not more then 5 seconds to hack your GX if it connect to ANY unseccured Wifi.

I was working long enough in the French Cyber Defense to know all this dirty things.

Crackers/Criminals do not sleep either.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Your Opinion Counts

Share your great idea, or help out by voting for other people's ideas.