question

danbunton avatar image
danbunton asked

Configuring Cerbo GX

HI all, in the Cerbo manual it reads;

5.1. Menu structure and configurable parameters

After completing the installation and setting up the internet connection (if required), go through the menu from top to bottom to configure the Cerbo GX

where is this configuration menu? Through what app or program should I be using to view this and where in that app is this menu? Apologies in advance as I feel this is probably staring me in the face but I'm just not seeing this menu!

I have full connectivity; the Cerbo is connected via wifi, Bluetooth and ethernet and through the VRM Portal I'm seeing all my devices in the device list (Multi, 2xmppt BlueSolar and the Pylontech).

Need to configure the Cerbo, specifically to activate DVCC so the Pylontech can take control.

cerbo gx
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi @DanBunton,

there is no specific App for the Cerbo GX. Means you need a Display like GX 50 Touch from where you control the settings.

Menu means Settings. In the Settings you'll find also the DVCC settings.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

danbunton avatar image danbunton commented ·

Thanks for the reply Stefanie!

I worked it out: I simply wasn't scrolling down far enough on the remote console; there below notifications is settings and the whole GX config menu.

0 Likes 0 ·
brucesterj avatar image
brucesterj answered ·

I'm guessing you have both of these..?20201127-194842.jpg20210806-214727.jpg

20210806-214654.jpg

screenshot-20210806-124504.jpg

2 |3000