question

Hans avatar image
Hans asked

Is there an Audible Alarm in the Cerbo GX when paired with the TOUCH 50?

I very recently installed the Cerbo GX and TOUCH 50 monitor on my Class A motorhome. I have already discovered several things not described in the manual. The technician who has been assisting me at the company that sold me the Victron components said he “thought” there is an audible alarm in the Cerbo, that it needs to be turned on and that it is in “events”. I’ve not found “events” on my screen. I searched through the screen options on the Touch 50 and couldn’t find anything about turning on an audible alarm. Is there such an alarm, specifically for battery SOC as I’m using lithium batteries? If so, how does one activate it?

cerbo gx
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi @Hjabernathy,

yes, the Cerbo GX has an audible alarm. You can switch it on/off from General setting on the GX Touch.

You can search the menu options for the GX in the manual.

24257691-515f-408d-84ef-5bba8ddfbc28.jpeg

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

bathnm avatar image
bathnm answered ·

There was a firmware update which addressed a problem with it being very quiet. Have you updated the firmware?

2 |3000